ShareThis

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's finally here!



I'm so excited for this new project!  Making diaper and towel cakes has been an idea of mine for a while and I'm so excited to finally be putting it into play!

If you go to the Products pages you'll see I have 5 different types of cakes set up.  I'll definitely be making more but in order to do that I need you guys to help out and start buying some cakes!  I would love to be able to do more of a variety of cakes as well such as bachelor/ette, new moms, birthdays, back to school, etc.  If you have a specific occasion that you'd like me to make a cake for, just let me know and I will make one for you!

Thanks for visiting my site and I hope that you enjoy yourself!

1 comments on "It's finally here!"

Sue Lauzon on March 9, 2011 at 6:23 p.m. said...

Hey there! Just wanted to thank you again for the beautiful cake you made for the baby shower. It's was a big hit and such a unique and personalized idea. Good luck in your endeavour.

Post a Comment

 

Tiers of Delight © 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Images by Tadpole's Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men